Saturday 16 May 2015

Check Out Supermodel, Gigi Hadid’s Cover For The June Edition Of Vogue Australia

Vogue page
Gigi Hadid is definitely one of fashion’s favourite models right now. Having fronted campaigns for high fashion brands and graced the runways for the best designers all over the world. It is safe to say the 20 year old has attained supermodel status.

Earlier this week, she shared a photo via her instagram revealing that she is the cover girl for the June edition of vogue Australia.
While  no photos from the spread have been released and  there are no official excerpts from the interview, -according to dailymail and other online platforms- the supermodel is said to speak extensively about ex-boyfriend, Cody Simpson.
Vogue1
Image Credit:Dailymail

1 comment:

  1. TY, great job! Exactly the stuff I had to know.
    Is it okay to post some of this on my site if I post a link to this page?
    Hi dude, you may have a great blog site. I enjoy it. And I feel several folks will enjoy too. Why not attempt more challenging to optimize your site, so it will likely be much easier to find this web site in search engine. I don't know how to, but I realize you'll be able to do somewhat tweak with your website to get a superior position. Numerous folks will thanks for the wonderful data. Great task!
    OLANSI FACTORY

    ReplyDelete